Monday, December 24, 2007

I swear by the Bard himself....

I'll have some video material up soon. (And some help can come by way of a certain Loya who made an ironic quip in my comment section, considering the two segments are half-edited on his hard drive *cough*.)

I've been working with some folks at Theatre West on some scenes from MACBETH. With any luck, this will turn into the full-fledged multi-media extravaganza that I've been planning for twelve years. I already have a Producer interested so cross your fingers, kiddies!

The rehearsals are going really well! We had some casting hiccups but I'm THRILLED with who I have working on the piece! We get into some really deep character discussions.

We watched the BBC's version starring Ian McKellen and Judi Dench and believe me, when you can watch those two do Shakespeare and come away from it saying, "Hell, I can do better than that," you're on the right track! (Just wait until you see Lady M's unsex me speech! Wow.)

Oh! And I found my prop for the fourth video installment! So that's alright.

I have a cold and it's Christmas Eve. So I bid you a Merry one and I head for rest. I'll see you all in 2008 - because if you think this will be updated before then, you're crazy.

; )

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

 

© blogger beta templates | Make Money Online